1. Responsible for the data
The data received are the responsibility of the following companies according to your interest in the following student residences.
LIV Student Granada, Barcelona 22@ y LIV Student Access Barcelona Sarriá, Sevilla, Oporto: “Polo Universitario” y “Campus Street” click to view data.
Para LIV Student Granada, el responsable del tratamiento es la empresa VStudent Granada Acacias S.L.U. con NIF B88168836, entidad inscrita en el Registro Mercantil de Madrid en el Tomo 37842, Folio 140, Hoja M-674045.
Para LIV Student Barcelona 22@, el responsable del tratamiento es la empresa VStudent BCN 22Arroba S.L.U. con NIF B88432778, entidad inscrita en el Registro Mercantil de Madrid en el Tomo 39437, Folio 140, Hoja M-700164.
Para LIV Student Access Barcelona Sarriá, el responsable del tratamiento es la sociedad Residencia de Estudiantes Sarriá, S.L. con NIF B88365549, entidad inscrita en el Registro Mercantil de Madrid en el Tomo 39193, Folio 40, Hoja M-696226.
Para LIV Student Sevilla, el responsable del tratamiento es la sociedad VStudent Sevilla S.L.U. con NIF B859262, entidad inscrita en el Registro Mercantil de Madrid en el Tomo 40260, Folio 50, Hoja M-715270.
Para LIV Student Porto “Polo Universitário”, el responsable del tratamiento es la empresa VStudent Portugal, S.A. (Unipessoal) con NIF 515227161, domicilio social en Avd. Antonio Augusto de Aguier 19 4 Andar – Sala B, Lisboa, 1050-012, Portugal.
Para LIV Student Oporto “Campus Street”, el responsable del tratamiento es la empresa VStudent Portugal 2, S.A. (Unipessoal) com NIF 515274887, entidad con domicilio social en Avd. Antonio Augusto de Aguier 19 4 Andar – Sala B, Lisboa, 1050-012, Portugal.
Together and hereinafter “LIV STUDENT”.
If the information received is of interest to you in one of the following residences:
You will be able to access their data through the links.
This website is operated by Valeo Management Europe Limited (hereinafter “VMEL”) with registered office at 3rd Floor number 6, Cavendish Square, London, W1GOPD, England and Registered Number 09438966. Telephone: + 44 843 508 2018.
LIV STUDENT respects the privacy rights of its Users and recognizes the importance of protecting the personal data that LIV STUDENT collects about its Users.
The purpose of this document is to inform the Users of the website (WEBSITE) about the processing of personal data carried out on this website.
3. Personal data processed by accessing the website
- What data is processed and for what purposes
By simply accessing the WEBSITE, LIV STUDENT collects the IP address and other data relating to the connection and its origin. The IP address is a code that identifies the User’s Internet connection at a specific time. Only the User’s Internet access provider can identify the subscriber who was assigned an IP address at a specific time. By the very nature of the server that supports the WEBSITE, the User’s IP address is automatically recorded along with the date and time of access. These data are used only to manage the normal use of the WEBSITE and to perform statistical analysis on the use of the website.
Likewise, data of users who register in any of the forms available on this WEBSITE and data related to cookies may be processed as indicated in point 5 of this document.
- Legal basis
The legal basis that legitimizes the processing of the IP address is the technological need to enable the provision of the WEBSITE and the legitimate interest to carry out the proper control and analysis of access to this WEBSITE, manage information about the products and services offered through it and respond to queries, questions, requests or any other type of request that is made by the user through any of the communication channels that are made available to the user.
- User’s age
The user guarantees that he/she is over 14 years of age and that the information provided is accurate and truthful. In case of being under 14 years old, users may only access the WEBSITE under the supervision of their parents or guardians, being them the ones who must complete the corresponding forms.
- Compulsory data
The mandatory data of each form will be identified as such in the form itself. The refusal to provide such information will prevent the service requested by the user from becoming effective.
- Data recipients
The data will be communicated to the entity Valeo Management Spain S.L.U (and parent companies) manager and operator of the residences owned by VStudent Granada Acacias S.L.U., VStudent Puigcerdà S.L.U, VStudent Sevilla S.L.U., VStudent Portugal, S.A. (Unipessoal) and VStudent Portugal 2, S.A. (Unipessoal) respectively, in order to carry out such management and operation.
Except for this communication or when we are obliged to do so by the legislation in force (for example, an official request in the framework of a police investigation) LIV STUDENT will not provide the information collected through this WEBSITE to any third party.
- Data processing period
IP addresses will be kept for a period of 1 month.
Data related to inquiries will be processed for the time necessary to resolve the user’s request for contact. Subsequently, they will be blocked and kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose of the processing and to meet any liabilities arising from the processing.
4. What rights the user has and how to exercise them
Data protection regulations guarantee Users the following rights:
- Access: Allows the User to know what information is held, from where it has been obtained, to whom it has been provided and for what uses it has been processed.
- Rectification: Allows the User to rectify any erroneous or outdated data.
- Suppression: Allows the User to stop the processing of his/her data.
- Opposition: Allows the User to stop the use of his/her data for a specific purpose.
- Limitation: Allows the user to restrict the processing of their data, but so that they are retained for a later purpose.
- Portability: Allows the User to obtain a copy of his/her data in electronic format and, under certain circumstances, to request that they be communicated to another service provider. It is only applicable for computerized processing carried out with the consent of the User or for the fulfilment of a contract.
- Revocation of consent: Allows the User to withdraw the consent that, where appropriate, has been given for the processing of their data.
These rights require the possibility of identifying the User requesting them and linking his or her identity to the data processed by LIV STUDENT.
However, LIV STUDENT cannot establish this link with any of the data it processes by merely accessing the website, unless the User can provide certain documentation that allows for his or her identification (for example, a certificate from his or her Internet access provider indicating the IP address that the User was assigned on a specific date and at a specific time).
Users are informed that they may exercise the aforementioned rights before LIV STUDENT, as well as revoke their consent for the processing that they have given, by mail to the above address or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If Users wish further information in this regard or consider that their right to data protection has been violated, they may contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es) or the National Data Protection Commission (CNPD) (https://www.cnpd.pt), as appropriate.
5. Other processing of personal data
- Cookies and similar
Cookies are files that are downloaded to the User’s browser and can be read later by LIV STUDENT. In this way, cookies allow various functionalities, such as, for example, recognizing a User who has already accessed the website previously and being able to make analyses on the use of the web service that allow it to be improved.
However, it is not possible to find out the identity of the User from the cookies used by LIV STUDENT, unless the User provides additional information through other means, and these could be linked to the cookies that have been downloaded.
- Registration form “NEED MORE INFORMATION?”:
LIV STUDENT will process the data provided through the “NEED MORE INFORMATION?” form, in order to manage the user’s registration and access to arrange the visit, provide more information or make the pre-booking or reservation.
- Legal basis: The legal basis that legitimizes the treatment is your consent and the need to manage the registration in accordance with what you indicate in the drop-down field. In case of pre-booking or reservation the legal basis will be the need to fulfill your request and execute the contractual relationship.
- Retention period: To manage the visit, the data will be processed for the time necessary to manage your visit and subsequently within the legally required period to respond to possible liabilities.
When you request “more information”, your data will be processed in order to contact you and provide you with the information according to your request.
In case of pre-booking or reservation your data will be kept for the duration of the pre-contractual relationship in accordance with the pre-booking or reservation contract and, subsequently, for the legally required period of time to respond to possible contractual or legal liabilities arising from this relationship.
- CONTACT” form:
LIV STUDENT will process the data provided through the contact form for the purpose of fulfilling the contact request.
- Legal basis: The legal basis that legitimizes the treatment, is the consent of the user expressed at the time of sending your request for contact.
- Retention period: The data will be processed for the time necessary to resolve the user’s request for contact. Subsequently, they will be blocked and kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose of the treatment and the attention of possible legal responsibilities.
- Registration in the “BLOG”:
LIV STUDENT will process the data provided through the form for the purpose of managing the registration in our blog and publishing your comments.
- Legal basis: The legal basis that legitimizes the treatment is the consent of the user expressed at the time of including comments on the blog.
- Retention period: The data will be processed indefinitely while the blog is active or until you revoke your consent or request deletion of your data. Subsequently they will be deleted.
- Subscription to “Newsletter”.
LIV STUDENT will process the data provided through the newsletter subscription form in order to send you the newsletter and thus keep you informed about products, services, events or news related to the activity of the residence halls, as well as advertising information about the residence halls promoted by the group to which LIV STUDENT belongs.
- Legal basis: The legal basis that legitimizes this treatment is your consent manifested at the time of sending your subscription request to the newsletter.
- Retention period: The data will be processed indefinitely until you revoke your consent or request deletion of your data.
6. Sending of commercial communications
VSTUDENT informs the user that the commercial communications requested by the user will be sent through the tool that allows LIV STUDENT to verify the reception and reading of communications sent by email. In this sense, the emails sent will include links and tiny and transparent images that will be associated with your email address. Thus, when you download one of these images or access the links contained in the email, LIV STUDENT can know for statistical purposes if the mail has been opened or if you have accessed a link from that email. You can prevent these uses by configuring your e-mail manager or program to prevent the automated downloading of images, as well as not accessing the links included in the e-mails you receive.
In each communication the user will be able to oppose to receive this type of information through the specific mechanisms to process the unsubscription, as well as to request in its case its right of revocation of consent, opposition or suppression.
7. More information