Seville is one of the favourite cities for students in the south of Spain. Its main attraction is the University of Seville, one of the most recognized nationally and internationally.
Every year, hundreds of young people move to this city to begin their university studies. And if you are thinking of doing the same, it would be good for you to know which is the best place to live as a student in Seville.
All about LIV Student Sevilla
If your plan is to study at the University of Seville, we cannot recommend a better place to live than the LIV Student residence. It is located in Camilo José Cela street, between the San Bernardo and Nervión areas.
We have individual and shared accommodation options, so you can choose the one that best suits your needs and preferences. We also offer amenities such as:
- Rooms equipped with ergonomic chair and desk.
- Meal plan
- Cleaning service with change of towels and sheets.
- Games room
- Swimming pool
- Roof terrace
- And more great common areas
Besides, in this neighbourhood you will be close to all the services, you will enjoy the magic of the city centre and its historic quarter. On every corner, you can breathe the true essence of the city, so it will be great to get more into the social and cultural context of the capital of Andalusia.
Overall, the area is perfect for those who want to live Seville-style. A few streets away, in the direction of the city centre, there are several restaurants, cafés and bars ideal for enjoying a weekend night out with friends.
During the day, it is characterised by an energetic and youthful atmosphere due to the fact that many students can be seen at all hours of the day. This is not unusual, as this is one of the most important university areas in the city.
Strategic location of LIV Student
Close to the university area
The student residence is located in the most popular neighbourhood among young people because of the faculties and institutes of higher education in the immediate vicinity.
It is very close to the Viapol campus of the University of Seville, so it will only take you a few minutes to get there. You can use public transport or walk a few streets and you will be at the university.
In this area, you will also find the headquarters of other faculties of the University of Seville such as:
- Faculty of Tourism and Finance
- Faculty of Economics and Business Studies
- Faculty of Education Sciences
- Faculty of Psychology and Philosophy
- Faculty of Law and Labour Sciences
For young people studying at these faculties, it is very easy to get from the residence to the classroom. While the Faculty of Tourism and Finance is only a 3-minute walk away, the Faculty of Education is the furthest and takes only 8 minutes to reach.
Means of transport available
Living here, you won’t have to worry about transport, as you will find bus stops and metro stations to get to any point in the city without major difficulties. The main means of transport close to LIV Student Sevilla are:
- Metro stations: just 5 minutes walk away, you will find San Bernardo station; and 8 minutes away, Nervión metro station.
- Bus stations: taking a bus is no problem when you live in the LIV Student residence. Within 4 minutes walking distance, you will find Enramadilla station (San Bernardo stop) and Prado de San Sebastián station.
- Tram stations: also a 4-minute walk away, you can reach the San Bernardo tram station on line T1. Trains run every 5 or 6 minutes, so it’s a good way to get around the city quickly.
A few steps further on, you will find the Seville – San Bernardo train station from where you can visit other Spanish cities such as Malaga, Cadiz and Almeria.
Places of interest near LIV Student Sevilla
Another advantage of living in the LIV Student residence is that you will be close to some of the city’s points of interest. Among them, the following stand out:
- The Royal Alcazar of Seville
- The Murillo Gardens
- The Prado de San Sebastián gardens
- The Plaza de España
- Maria Luisa Park and more.
In addition, the security in this area is also very good, so you will be able to walk around in peace even at night.
For all these reasons, LIV Student Sevilla has become the favourite place to live for students in Seville. Due to its proximity to the university and its faculties, restaurants and means of transport, this place has everything you need for a great university lifestyle.